Song credits – Additional film music – songs that are not included in the official soundtrack list,
but are playing in the movie.
Listen to full songs (where available)
1. Deep Six Textbook – Let’s Eat Grandma
[1′] Alina is meeting Ade to go to a party. The song starts as a girl is recording it.
2. A Lake – Emily A. Sprague
[10′] After taking the subway, Alina is sitting on some stairs, looking into the distance and observing some teenagers.
3. Donnie Darko – Let’s Eat Grandma
[17′] Alina and Simon leave the hot dog restaurant. Simon doesn’t eat his food because he decides to be a vegetarian.
4. Snares Like A Haircut – Randy Randall & Dean Spunt from No Age
[26′] Alina is stealing something from a store and running away in order not to be caught.
5. Hush – The Golden Gate Quartet
[31′] After Alina is wandering the streets and can’t find a place to spend the night, she sleeps on some stairs.
6. 21 – Samia Finnerty
[37′] Alina is reading from ‘Lucinda’, the book she wrote, in which the kids are performing in a concert – this is the first performance.
7. Shandrew – Annabel Hoffman
[38′] The second performance of the concert.
8. Could’ve Been – Francisco Haye & Elijah Judah
[38′] The third performance of the concert.
9. Gowanus – Annabel Hoffman
[38′] The main character of the book, ‘Lucinda’, is singing.
10. From Stardust to Sentience – High Places
[41′] Before Simon is going to the library, where he bumps into Alina who was there, reading from her book.
11. Play With My Hair – Sunshine Skinny
[49′] Simon sings this song in front of the group at the restaurant, before the check comes in and Alina is unable to pay.
12. Fill Me Up – C. O’Brien, S. Allen, T. Junior
Italian Studies official OST album tracklist, original motion picture score.
Original music composed by Nicholas Britell
Italian Studies Film information
Movie Genre: Drama
Release date (wide): 14 January 2022
Runtime: 1h 21m
Category: Drama Movie Soundtracks
IMDB: Italian Studies
View more music by: Nicholas Britell