Song credits - additional film music - songs that are not included in the official soundtrack list, but are playing in the movie.
Listen to full soundtrack songs (where available)
1.I’m A Hustla – Black Oshin
[6′] Ruby’s parents come to pick her up from school. This song is playing on the car stereo.
2.Baby It’s True – Soul Exotics
[9′] Ruby is trying to study while her family is making noise around her.
3.My Pal Foot Foot – The Shaggs
[20′] Ruby comes home with Gertie, and they listen to music in her room.
4.The Man Who Built America – Horslips
[36′] Leo goes to the bar with the other fishermen. Someone spills a drink on him, and they start fighting.
5.You Put The Spice In My Life – Dale Chafin
[37′] After the fight, Leo sits alone at the bar, drinking beer, and Gertie starts texting him.
CODA official OST album tracklist, original motion picture score.
Original release date: 13 August 2021
Label: Republic Records
Original music composed by Marius de Vries
1. Something’s Got A Hold On Me – Etta James
Starting song / Ruby and her family are on the boat, fishing.
[4′] After selling the fish, Ruby goes to school on her bike.
2. One Thing I Know How To Do – Marius de Vries
[4′] After selling the fish, Ruby takes her bike and goes to school.
3. It’s Your Thing – Emilia Jones, Ferdia Walsh-Peelo & CODA Choir
[27′] Ruby and her classmates are singing the song in the choir class.
4. You’re All I Need To Get By – Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
[25′] After the teacher gives Miles and Ruby a song for their duet, Ruby returns home on her bike.
5. I Fought The Law – The Clash
[53′] Ruby and her family wake up early to go fishing and then try to sell it directly from their boat.
6. Mr. V’s Sonata – Marius de Vries
[1:00′] Mr. V. is playing the piano by himself in class before Ruby arrives.
7. The Observer – Marius de Vries
8. Walk in the Woods / Belly Flop – Marius de Vries
9. The Log – Marius de Vries
10. Do You Ever Wish I Was Deaf? – Marius de Vries
11. I’ve Got The Music In Me – Emilia Jones, Ferdia Walsh-Peelo & CODA Choir
[1:22′] The high school concert starts, Ruby’s family is watching her perform from the audience.
12. Starman – Emilia Jones, Ferdia Walsh-Peelo & CODA Choir
[1:23′] Ruby and her colleagues are singing at the concert while her parents are talking through sign language about household chores.
13. You’re All I Need To Get By – Duet Version – Emilia Jones & Ferdia Walsh-Peelo
[29′] Ruby and Miles practice the song for the duet. Their teacher is giving them directions on how to interact with each other while singing.
[40′] Miles goes to Ruby’s house, and they practice the song for their duet.
[1:25′] Ruby and Miles perform their duet on stage.
14. Going To Boston – Marius de Vries
15. Both Sides Now – Emilia Jones
[46′] Ruby goes to her teacher’s house to practice singing.
[1:31′] After the concert, Ruby is singing to her father.
[1:37′] Ruby goes to the audition, and Mr. V accompanies her. While singing, she uses sign language for her parents in the audience.
16. Wait Wait Stop Stop – Marius de Vries
[1:44′] Ruby is saying goodbye to her family before leaving for college.
First end credits song
17. Beyond The Shore – Emilia Jones
Second end credits song
18. Ruby’s Theme – Marius de Vries
Something’s Got A Hold On Me – Etta James
You’re All I Need To Get By – Duet Version – Emilia Jones & Ferdia Walsh-Peelo
IMDB: CODACODA Film information
Movie Genre: Comedy, Drama, Music
Release date (wide): 13 August 2021
Runtime: 1h 51m
View more music by: Marius de Vries