Song credits - additional film music - songs that are not included in the official soundtrack list, but are playing in the movie.
Listen to full soundtrack songs (where available)
1. Black Lung (Our Vinyl Session) – The Dead South & OurVinyl
[0:04’] The movie begins as Payback kills Jack as revenge for killing his daughter.
2. Don’t Blame Me – Jacob Bunton
3. Mozart’s Requiem – HiDefD
4. Miss Lindy – Larry and the Lamplighters
[0:38’] The song is on the radio as Dr. Isabelle cries in the car and tries to hide her neck bruises.
5. My Cup Is Nearly Empty – David Jack Marshall
[0:40’] Dr. Isabelle asks Payback if he’s going to give her more trouble.
6. Mozart’s Requiem Introitus – Momentomusic
7. Mozart Lacrimosa From Requiem In D Minor – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
8. In Hell I’ll Be In Good Company – The Dead South
[01:03’] Diego receives a photo of his wife and child. On the other side, Payback is looking at a photo of his dead daughter.
9. Feeling Mean – Ben Bostick
[01:13’] Devlin prepares for his retirement party.
10. The Midnight Special – Creedence Clearwater Revival
[01:33’] The Lobe escapes prison in Devlin’s body without anyone noticing.
11. Ain’t Looking Back – Richard Farrell
[01:36’] Felicia sets up her office as the new overseer.
12. Ode To Joy – Elysium
Streaming on: Tubi
IMDB: Corrective MeasuresCorrective Measures Film information
Movie Genre: Action, Sci-fi, Thriller
Release date (wide): 29 April 2022
Runtime: 1h 46m