Song credits – Additional film music – songs that are not included in the official soundtrack list,
but are playing in the movie.
Listen to full songs (where available)
1. Ghostbusters Original Themes – Elmer Bernstein
2. The Clapping Song (Clap Pat Clap Spat) – Shirley Ellis
[6′] Spangler family are thrown out of the apartment for not paying the rent so they have to move. Callie is driving with her children to her father’s house.
3. Rabbit Chase 1 – Charles Bernstein
4. Cujo Attacks Car – Charles Bernstein
5. Baby It’s You – The Shirelles
[11′] Callie finds out her father’s house is worthless and he was in debt. Trevor sees Lucky for the first time.
6. All Your Love (I Miss Loving) – Otis Rush
[13′] Trevor is talking to Lucky and trying to fill a job application to impress her.
7. Wait A Minute Girl – The Newday
[22′] Trevor is working in the frigorific room and Lucky gives him her hoody to keep him warm.
8. Muddy Water – The Delmore Brothers
9. Can You Get To That – Funkadelic
[38′] Trevor is going to the Summerville mine with Lucky and the Spinners employees.
10. Music From The MGM Film ‘Child’s Play’ – Joe Renzetti
11. Boredom – Buzzcocks
[53′] Trevor manages to start his grandfather’s car and drives it until he meets Phoebe.
12. Foolish Try – Kelly’s Lot
13. On The Road Again – Willie Nelson
14. Ghostbusters – Ray Parker Jr.
End credits. (before mid-credits scene)
15. Haunted House – McKenna Grace
Ghostbusters: Afterlife official OST album tracklist, original motion picture score.
Original release date: 19 November 2021
Label: Sony Classical
Original music composed by Rob Simonsen
2. Dirt Farm
6. Under the Floor
7. Nice Replica
10. Lab Partners
11. Definitely Class Five
12. Go Go Go
13. Trap Him
14. Don’t Go Chasing Ghosts
16. Down the Well
17. The Temple Resurrected
18. The Plan
19. Suit Up
20. No, I’m Twelve
23. Protecting the Farm
Ghostbusters: Afterlife Film information
Movie Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy
Release date (wide): 19 November 2021
Runtime: 2h 4m
IMDB: Ghostbusters: Afterlife
View more music by: Rob Simonsen