Song credits - additional film music - songs that are not included in the official soundtrack list, but are playing in the movie.
Listen to full soundtrack songs (where available)
1. Barabajagal (Love Is Hot) – Donovan with The Jeff Beck Group
Opening scene / Children are playing with a red ball.
[0:08′] Nate talks about the war from a kid’s perspective.
2. Out Of Limits – The Marketts
[0:02′] Two men in black suits arrive at the kickball field.
Repeats when Stan goes to NASA for the test.
3. Music To Watch Girls By – Bob Crewe Generation
[0:05′] Nate talks about life in Houston in the late ’60s.
4. Down On The Corner – Creedence Clearwater Revival
[0:10′] Nate and his friends are playing arcade games.
5.Going Up The Country – Canned Heat
[0:11′] Nate used to sell the free games for 50 cents when it was time to go home.
6. Drums Are My Beat – Sandy Nelson
[0:12′] Nate and his brothers and sister help build the house.
7. Pop-Eye Stroll – The Mar-Keys
[0:13′] Mom kisses Dad before he goes to work; Nate talks about his neighbors and his family dinners.
8. Do-Re-Mi – Maria and The Children
[0:20′] Grandma takes her grandchildren to the movies.
9. Riders In The Sky – Lawrence Welk & His Orchestra feat. Neil Levang
[0:22′] Nate’s dad throws a can on the floor of the car.
10. Aquarius/ Let The Sunshine In (The Flesh Failures) – The 5th Dimension
[0:25′] When Apollo 8 snapped the first photo of the Earth.
11. 60’s Comedy Theme – Gaetano Malaponti
[0:26′] Sam The Rocket Man advertises his business on tv.
12. Hawaii Five-O – The Ventures
[0:31′] Nate talks about the shows they used to watch on tv.
13. The Horse – Cliff Nobles
[0:34′] Nate and his siblings are playing basketball outside the house and baseball in the garage.
14. Twisted Nerve (Main Title/Cues) – Bernard Hermann
[0:37′] Nate tells how nobody was scarier than principal Cowan.
15. Soul Finger – The Bar-Kays
[0:38′] After going to the principal’s office, Stan goes with his family to the Gulf Freeway.
16. So You Want To Be A Rock N Roll Star – The Byrds
[0:40′] Nate tells how he was good at fixing bikes.
17. Midnight In Moscow – The Village Stompers
[0:41′] Nate is playing different games with the other children in the neighborhood and indoors.
18. Sugar Sugar – The Archies
[0:43′] Nate and his siblings are listening to music at home.
19. Pleasant Valley Sunday – The Monkees
[0:43′] Nate’s middle sister Jana puts on a record with this song.
20. Hurdy Gurdy Man – Donovan
[0:43′] Vicky listens to this song while pasting posters on the walls.
21. Who Do You Love (Part 1) – Quicksilver Messenger Service
[0:44′] Nate talks about his sisters and how they used to do their hair back then.
[1:20′] Nate lands on the moon.
22. In The Year 2525 (Exordium & Terminus) – Zager & Evans
[0:46′] Nate is listening to music on the radio. This is the first song played.
23. Walk Away Renee – Left Banke
[0:46′] Second song on the radio
24. Valleri – The Monkees
[0:46′] Third song on the radio
25. Along comes Mary – The Association
[0:46′] Fourth song on the radio
26. Windy – the Association
[0:46′] Fifth song on the radio
27. Jean – Oliver
[0:46′] Sixth song on the radio
28. A Boy Named Sue – Johnny Cash
[0:46′] Nate and his family listening to music in the car.
29. Wichita Lineman – Glen Campbell
[0:47′] Nate and his siblings make prank calls.
30. Theme from Peter Gunn – Duane Eddy
[0:49′] Nate and his friends are chasing foul balls.
31. The Star Spangled Banner
[0:49′] The boys listen to the national anthem before the game.
32. A Taste Of Honey – Herb Alpert & THE Tijuana Brass
[0:51′] At the New Year’s Eve party
33. Dizzy – Tommy Roe
[0:53′] Nate in the Vomit Comet
34. Penetration – The Pyramids
[0:54′] Nate in the lunar landing training vehicle
35. Pop-Eye Stroll – The Mar-Keys
[0:57′] Nate is in the ship ready for the liftoff.
36. Journey To The Center Of The Mind – The Amboy Dukes
[1:06′] Nate on his trip to the moon
37. The Shakiest Gun In The West – The Wilburn Brothers
[1:08′] Nate and his family go to the drive-in movie theatre.
38. Come On Down To My Boat – Every Mother’s Son
[1:08′] Nate and his family are going to the beach in their friend’s pickup.
39. Season Of The Witch – Vanilla Fudge
[1:11′] Nate is entering the lunar orbit.
[1:29′] Nate gets back on the ship.
40. Last Train to Clarksville – The Monkees
[1:12′] Nate and his family are watching tv.
41. The Long Black Veil – Johnny Cash
[1:12′] Nate and his family are watching the next show on tv.
42. Psychotic Reaction – Count Five
[1:14′] Nate and his siblings are going to Astro World.
43. San Francisco Grils – Fever Tree
[1:17′] Nate is getting ready to land on the moon.
44. Grazing In The Grass – Hugh Masekela
[1:21′] After Nate lands on the moon; Nate and his siblings in the Astro Way at the amusement park.
45. Astronomy Domine – Pink Floyd
[1:25′] Nate sets his feet on the moon.
46. Soul Experience – Iron Butterfly
[1:25′] Nate’s family is watching the moon landing on tv.
47. Shape of Things To Come – Max Frost And The Troopers
[1:30′] Nate sleeps in his bed; Nate is in the spaceship leaving the moon.
First end credits song
48. Rocketship – Kathy McCarty
Second end credits song
49. If You’re Happy And You Know It – written by Joe Raposo
50. Time Is Tight – Booker T & The M. G.’s
51. No Matter What Shape – The T-Bones
52. Calcutta – Lawrence Walk
53. Spanish Flea – Herb Alpert & the Tijuana Brass
54. Baja – The Astronauts
55. Frozen Neptune – Russ Garcia
Music To Watch Girls By – Bob Crewe Generation
Sleepy Time - Raymond Scott
Streaming on: NetflixApollo 10½: A Space Age Childhood Film information
Movie Genre: Animation, Adventure, Drama
Release date (wide): 1 April 2022
Runtime: 1h 37m