Song credits – Additional film music – songs that are not included in the official soundtrack list,
but are playing in the movie.
Listen to full songs (where available)
- Temptation Rag – Claude Bolling
First song in the movie.
- Here Comes The King – Steve Karmen
Arthur (Joker) arrives home, to his mom.
- Murray’s Theme – Judson Crane and Mark Hollingsworth
Murray enters the scene, live on television.
- Rooftop – Hildur Guðnadóttir and Jóhann Jóhannsson
- Everybody Plays The Fool – The Main Ingredient
First time showing Arthur in the locker room, at work.
- The Moon Is A Silver Dollar – Lawrence Welk and his Orchestra
Joker bathing his mother at home.
- Slap That Bass – Fred Astaire and The RKO Radio Studio Chorus & Orchestra
Arthur testing his new gun while watching tv, shooting accidentaly.
- If You’re Happy And You Know It – Chaim Tenenbaum
Arthur performing as a clown at the kids hospital, dropping his gun.
- Send In The Clowns – Stephen Sondheim
- My Name Is Carnival – Jackson C. Frank
Arthur at the office, packing out because he was fired.
- Smile – Jimmy Durante
After Jokers’ first performance as a standup comedian.
- That’s Life – Dean Kay and Kelly Gordon
Joker dancing with his mom.
- Murray’s Late Night – Bill O’Connell
- The Night Watchmen / Skating/Intruders (Orch. E. Powell & D. Raksin) (from Charlie Chaplin “Modern Times”) – NDR Radiophilharmonie & Timothy Brock John attending the cinema dressed as a porter.
- That’s Life – Frank Sinatra
John preparing for Murray’s show / Joker cuffed in the hospital / last song in the movie / Ending scene.
- Rock ‘n’ Roll (Part 2) – Gary Glitter
John goes out, all dressed up as a clown, dancing on the street, before the agents chase him.
- Love Theme – North German Radio Symphony Orchestra
- Spanish Flea – Ray Davies and His Button Down Brass
- White Room – Cream
Joker is taken by the police’s car and driven on the city streets, before the car crash, where he is rescued by the mob.
- Send In The Clowns – Frank Sinatra
First end credits song.
- Toy Dept. (Toy Waltz) – North German Radio Symphony Orchestra
- Bedding Dept. – North German Radio Symphony Orchestra
- Descends In Lift – North German Radio Symphony Orchestra
- In Basement – North German Radio Symphony Orchestra
- Joins Girl In Bedding Dept. – North German Radio Symphony Orchestra
- Charlie Meets Burglars – North German Radio Symphony Orchestra
- Bottle Bursts – North German Radio Symphony Orchestra
- Cues from “Modern Times” – North German Radio Symphony Orchestra
Joker official OST album tracklist, original motion picture score.
Original release date: October 2, 2019
Label: WaterTower Music
Original music composed by Hildur Gudnadottir
1. Hoyt’s Office
2. Defeated Clown
3. Following Sophie
4. Penny in the Hospital
5. Young Penny
6. Meeting Bruce Wayne
7. Hiding in the Fridge
8. A Bad Comedian
9. Arthur Comes to Sophie
10. Looking for Answers
11. Penny Taken to the Hospital
13. Bathroom Dance
14. Learning How to Act Normal
16. Escape from the Train
17. Call Me Joker
The mob cheers for Joker’s awakening.
Joker Film information
Movie Genre: Crime, Drama, Thriller
Release date (wide): 4 October 2019
Runtime: 2h 1min
1. Smile (from "Modern Times") - Jimmy Durante (Teaser trailer )
2. Send In the Clowns - Frank Sinatra (Final trailer )
How do you rate this soundtrack?
|Rating ||Joker on IMDB|
Get the soundtrack
listen to the full song.
sample (30 seconds song).
Note: To close a box click outside it.
Soundtracki has the most complete and updated soundtrack details on the web, with full songs.