Song credits – Additional film music – songs that are not included in the official soundtrack list,
but are playing in the movie.
Listen to full songs (where available)
1. The Man On The Flying Trapeze
2. I Get The Blues
3. This Year’s Kisses – Hildegarde with Carroll Gibbons and His Boy Friends
[15′] Stan meets Zeena. He asks to use the shower.
4. Where Was I – Charlie Barnet & His Orchestra
[18′] While Stan was taking a bath, Zeena proposes a deal to him: as he helps her with the show, she can teach him tricks. As the song starts, they kiss. Afterward, Zeena’s show starts.
5. Over There
6. In The Good Old Summertime – Wurlitzer Pipe Band
7. The Umbrella Man – Kay Kyser & His Orchestra
[22′] Zeena comes home after her show and discusses it with her husband (Pete) and Stan. Pete and Zeena are showing Stan a trick (Zeena takes Stan’s watch and Pete has to guess what object it is).
8. Gimme Some Of That Yum Yum Yum – Johnnie Temple
9. Un Amour Sans Chagrin – Andre Dassary
[31′] Stan brings Pete the alcohol for his show. He asks Pete if he could teach him some of his tricks.
11. Snakeman Smiles
12. Amapola – Tito Schipa
[47′] While Stan is bringing Pete a bottle of alcohol, he passes ‘the beast’.
13. Estudaintina Waltz – Paul Eakins, Wurlitzer 157
[40′] Stan and Molly are dancing on the music of the carousel, between the lifeless horses. They talk about running away together and Stan tries to kiss her, but she leaves.
14. At The Woodchopper’s Ball – Woody Herman & His Orchestra
[1:02′] Stan and Molly are performing a show in a restaurant, for the high-class society.
15. On The Beautiful Blue Danube – Wurlitzer Pipe Band
16. Peacherine Rag
17. I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day
18. Officer Of The Day – Wurlitzer Pipe Band
19. All Of Me – Count Basie and His Orchestra
20. Chattanooga Choo Choo – Glenn Miller and His Orchestra
[1:25′] Stan orders food for all his friends. Molly is dancing, while Bruno is watching her, and Stan is talking to Zeena. Zeena reads the cards for Stan, saying that he is in danger.
21. Cherokee – Charlie Barnet & His Orchestra
21. Litlle Brown Jug – Glen Gray and the Casa Loma Orchestra
[1:24′] Stan comes back to his room, from the therapy session with Lilith, to find a rabbit in the hallway and his friends from the circus visiting.
22. Sticky Valves
23. Clarinet Sonata No. 2 In E-Flat Major, Op. 120 – Andrew Moses and Martin Leung
[1:12′] Stan comes to Lilith’s office. She offers him whiskey, but he refuses to drink. She asks him how he knew she had a pistol and he explains.
24. Orfeo Ed Euridice: Dance Of The Blessed Spirits ( Radio Edit) – Andras Korodi, Budapest Philharmonic Orchestra & Cristoph Willibald Gluck
[1:52′] Alicia kills Charles and then shoots herself, in order to reunite with their son Julian.
25. Amapola – Jimmy Dorsey and His Orchestra feat. Bob Eberly, Helen O’Connell
[2:17′] Stan is trying to find a job at a circus.
26. Star Dust – Hoagy Carmichael
First end credits song.
Nightmare Alley official OST album tracklist, original motion picture score.
Original release date: 3 December 2021
Label: Hollywood Records
Original music composed by Nathan Johnson
1. Man or Beast
[1′] Stan sets the house on fire and takes the bus to the circus.
2. Storm’s a Comin’
3. Zeena’s Spook Show
4. A Steady Job
5. The Face of God
6. Open Graves
[50′] Pete is found dead.
8. Molly’s Theme
9. Copa Spook Show
[1:06′] After Stan guesses Lilith has a gun in her purse, he reads her, telling her background story, while she sits at the table humiliated.
10. Stan Takes the Hook
11. Lilith’s Room
12. Molly, Are You Alright?
13. Reading Mrs. Kimball
14. The Take
[1:33′] Stan arrives at Ezra Grindle’s house.
15. Lie Detector
[1:37′] Stan passes the lie detector, guessing that Grindle forced his wife to give up on their child.
16. Time You Delivered
17. The Poison Apple
18. Grindle’s Ghost
[2:01′] Grindle is telling Stan about the people he hurt. Molly impersonates Dorry, fooling Grindle into thinking she is his wife’s ghost. Stan kills Grindle after he threatens them. He then runs over Anderson.
19. Lilith’s Revenge
[2:09′] Lilith shoots Stan in the head, ripping off his ear. He tries to fight her, but the guards come and he has to run away.
20. Theme from Nightmare Alley – Solo Piano
IMDB: Nightmare AlleyNightmare Alley Film information
Movie Genre: Crime, Drama, Thriller
Release date (wide): 1 December 2021
Runtime: 2h 30m
View more music by: Nathan Johnson